Thanks for stopping by the Sentiment Salon! I will be updating the SentimentSalon on a weekly basis. So be sure you stop by often for a visit! All fonts used are commercial. Sentiments are sized to approximately 2 inches at their widest point. You can resize these to any size you wish. Remember...the larger they get, you will loose some quality of the image. All images will be sent in PNG format. If you wish them in JPG, please let me know. sentimentsalon@gmail.com
When ordering, please drop me a line and tell me which Sentiments you would like. I will get back to you within 24 hours. I hope by 1/12/10, I will have PayPal up and running. Thank you for your patience.

I would like to Thank Chris, Susan, Steph and Kim for helping me! You Girls are AWESOME! You can find links to their blogs on the sidebar.
debR

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Month/Year with no Date

Card by Steph.


This will be delivered in two parts.
$4.99

1 comment: